Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD)
What is GOLD?
GOLD or Graduates Of Last Decade is a special affinity group of the IEEE aimed at young professionals and recent graduates. Its goal is to help members transition from college to work life and to give an opportunity to network among its members.
What can GOLD do for you?
The answer is, what can YOU do for GOLD. Like any other volunteer run affinity groups, GOLD requires constant input and initiative from volunteers like you to keep the group running. Besides various ways your participation in GOLD can help the group, it can also help you:
- Find value in your IEEE membership.
- Keep you updated on the latest technologies, through various seminars, talks, short courses, etc.
- Give back to the community, by giving you the resources to plan events and activities for specific interests that you share with other volunteers and members across IEEE.
- Network with a wide range of professionals, many of whom can help guide you in the early years of your professional career.
- Help new members with your experience.
- Work with various other affinity groups across the IEEE.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Train to become future IEEE leaders.
To learn more about GOLD or to join, contact us at email@example.com
IEEE vTools Meetings
|Transformer Design and Manufacture (2 Presentations Combined)||02/17/2015||IPL Engineering Campus|
|Central Indiana Section IEEE Executive Committee||02/19/2015||Indianapolis|
|Purdue Seminar on "Distributed Storage Systems From Combinatorial Designs"||03/09/2015||Material Science and Electrical Engineering (MSEE)|
|Overview / Financials of Solar Integration - PES-IAS-PELS Spring Short Course||03/10/2015||IPL Engineering Campus|
|Electric League of Indiana Exposition||03/12/2015||Crane Bay Event Center|
|Customer Side of Solar Integration - PES-IAS-PELS Spring Short Course||03/17/2015||IPL Engineering Campus|
|Utility Side of Solar Integration - PES-IAS-PELS Spring Short Course||03/24/2015||IPL Engineering Campus|
|High Penetration Issues with Solar Integration - PES-IAS-PELS Spring Short Course||03/31/2015||IPL Engineering Campus|
|Place Recognition In Diverse Social Image Collections||04/16/2015||Hoosier Energy Headquarters|